Ron Gearren .22 shoot
September 24, 2020 –
Thursday Morning .22 Ron Gearren Memorial Bench Rest Match
This match is held on the Thursday after the Saturday Morning .22 Rimfire Bench Rest Match each month, March – October, starting at 8:00 am. This match is not held on days when the high temperature forecast is below 40°.
The Match fee is $5 first gun and $2 for the second gun. Any .22 long rifle rimfire rifle gun can be used. Targets are paper. Classes are:
- Factory class (off the shelf rifle) at 50-yards using IBS targets.
- Open sight class (blade or peep) at 50 yards using NRS A-23 targets.
- Sporting class at 50-yards using IBS targets,
- Sporting class at 80-yards using IBS targets.
- Match Rifle at 80-yards using IBS targets.
25 shots per match.