Ron Gearren .22 shoot
July 18, 2019 –
Thursday Morning Ron Gearren .22 Shoot
This match is held on the Thursday after the Saturday Morning .22 Rimfire Bench Rest Match each month, March – October, starting at 8:30 am. This match is not held on days when the high temperature forecast is below 40°.
The Match fee is $5 first gun and $3 for the second gun. Any .22 long rifle rimfire rifle gun can be used. Targets are paper. Classes are:
• Factory class (off the shelf rifle) at 50-yards using IBS targets.
• Open sight class (blade or peep) at 50 yards using NRS A-23 targets.
• Sporting class at 50-yards using IBS targets,
• Sporting class at 80-yards using IBS targets.
• Match Rifle at 80-yards using IBS targets.
25 shots per match.